Songs dedicated to the memory of my father

April 10th, 1995 on Palm Sunday I lost my father - RIP. Missing both parents, the pillars of my life.. Asdvadz hokinin lousavoer. I'll have another list dedicated to mothers.

If you have lost yours, here are great Armenian songs dedicated to fathers that express our great loss.

He was uprooted at age 7 from his homeland, birthplace in Aintab... survived the genocide:

CARAVAN (armenian folk music) violin-Artash Terzian,piano-Jozefina Orfanidu

Aram Asatryan - Hayrik = hairig



Otarutyun odaroutune by Araz


KOHAR - Hayr Im = My father


My father sang a lot the Armenian sharagans -
"Առավոտ Լուսո". Կատարում է Տեր Կոմիտասը - Aravod Louso:


Ter Voghormea - der voghormia (God Have Mercy) - Ara Gevorkyan


KOHAR - Veraganknir Guiliguia = Cilicia

Comments