Karine performing at Steinway Hall - Friday 10 Aug 2012


NY ASA had organized an exciting program at Steinway Hall, Karine Poghosyan performing once again outstanding works by Liszt, Bach, and Stravinsky on Friday, August 10th, 7:00PM

With several friends we made it in time to enjoy magical moments for about two hours.
As always, Karine had our full attention to the magical play with her golden fingers electrifying the atmosphere. I didn't want to miss even for a second to take any photoes. However I had my camera not at eye level and managed to capture few magical moments.

I took some photoes of the gorgeous paintings on the wall in this beautiful famous hall.



MVI 6282 from Lucine Lucine on Vimeo.



The audience didn't leave the hall after the program was over. There were at least 3 encores. And Karine played this very nice Armenian piece of Gomidas Vartabed:

Karine Poghosyan - 10 Aug 2012 from Lucine Lucine on Vimeo.


And of course I had to congratulate and show my appreciation to Karine:












Comments